Vizard Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrupted Wishes II

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Corrupted Wishes II - Page 5 Empty Re: Corrupted Wishes II

Post  Zalias 12/3/2010, 12:59 pm

Granted, but one wing is black and the other is white.

I wish I had one black wing and one white wing.
Zalias
Zalias
Governor-General

Governor-General

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Zalias

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/15/2010, 12:11 pm

Granted, but they are both broken, making you suffer from excruciating pain.

I wish I was God.

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowcrest 12/26/2010, 8:16 am

granted but half the world hates you and the other have would hate you if they new your existed because will getting used to your new *god* powers you destroyed half of .....I know Canada you destroyed half of Canada

I wish I could time travel without screwing up the space time continuum XD or in other words I wish I could travel though time without changing the future .....to much
shadowcrest
shadowcrest
The Incorruptible
Brigadier General

The IncorruptibleBrigadier General

Location : Land of fiends, fools, and frauds. (otherwise known as america)

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowcrest 3/15/2011, 4:39 pm

time to jump start this thing

Granted now that you have achieved time travel you develop the ability to see a few seconds into the future ...or at least enough so that nothing is a surprise anymore .....thus your always bored ....on the plus side you will always know that fastest way to lvl and will never get PKed wile grinding because you would have saw it coming and have been gone just seconds before the fag showed up to pk you Razz also you will be able to rally other players to come to your aide having been able to see all the way NOT to ask for help XD

I wish I had the power to go IN to any video game and essentially BE the ultimate hack ...in other words ...I cant die wile in the game I don't need food or water wile there nor do I need to use the restroom ...also I can leave the game and come back to the real world whenever I want ^_^ now corrupt that ........DO IT!!!....thats what she said lol!
shadowcrest
shadowcrest
The Incorruptible
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalias 3/15/2011, 11:01 pm

Granted, but ghost mode is always on, and the IA won't talk to you.

I wish...

ERROR 845: Connection Timed Out.
Zalias
Zalias
Governor-General

Governor-General

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowcrest 3/16/2011, 7:24 pm

Granted because your were "disconnected during the wish the wish was still granted but with no guild lines to follow it gos wildly out of control and actually brings about the end of the world that the mianz predicted...congrats your the case of the end of the world in 2012 ROFL just think If you had not made that wish the world would be fine Razz

I wish I could find a game to play ....im getting bored with all my other games XD ...sept Ace I just have to switch gears when I get bored with one ^_^
shadowcrest
shadowcrest
The Incorruptible
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowcrest 9/17/2011, 7:07 pm

Im restarting this one
Granted the new game is dull and boring and you stop playing it within the first 5 minutes

I wish the world was peaceful .....that is so easy to corrupt its sad so if you can't corrupt it then .....your sad Razz

HAVE FUN!!!! Wink

yes double post!!!

WOW ........I just reread my post above this and .......there are so meany typos its amazing
shadowcrest
shadowcrest
The Incorruptible
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowcrest 2/17/2012, 1:28 pm

Ok then you have had FOREVER to corrupt this so....Zalias is sad officially....Deohem is too since he didn't corrupt it eather

Granted There is now peace on Earth, but at the price of everyones free will to do as they want and so now we are little more then slaves....but hay theres peace!! XD

I wish you guys would start this game up again

and to make things fare I won't wish for stuff that is impossible to corrupt....just difficult Twisted Evil
shadowcrest
shadowcrest
The Incorruptible
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/5/2012, 4:47 pm

Granted, but chances are you will still make them imposable for us to win.

I wish that I could get a new car

(Note that this is like the first time I'm doing this wish thing xD lets see how it works out for meh Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowcrest 3/5/2012, 10:25 pm

Granted, The car is horrible on gas mileage and is in constant need of repair also it seems to break down on you at the worst possible moments, because the car brakes down you get angry, because you get angry you get hit by a car since your not paying attention, because you got hit by a car you end up in the hospital in a coma. Don't end up in the hospital with a coma Get Direct TV!! BAHAHAHAHA!!! see I can do there commercials too!! ROFLMAO

I wish I could have power over energy

PS: I still play ace online Mg: Incoming (lvl 70) Ag:RyujinKiryuu(lvl??) Empty slot

I recently started working to repair and old Sony Vaio with windows XP on it so I can use it in my room to write my book. It seems to be working good currently as I'm typing this to you right now from said computer. It could still use a bit more tuning so I am going to re-install the OS (windows XP) Which will reformat its hard drive completely making it more effective then a system Restore disk would be.
Note: If your computer did not come with and OS installation CD it is likely that they put a digital copy of the Installer for your OS on your hard drive thus saving money on the CD they didn't have to give you ...now you just have to find it..... yes I found it on mine its located on C:Windows in the folder labeled (I386).......had to scroll all the way to the bottom to find it >.<
shadowcrest
shadowcrest
The Incorruptible
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/29/2012, 1:39 pm

Granted but when you try to controle energy it comes out as explosive flatulence. When you try to controle explosive flatulence, you try to hold it in. When you hold it in, your gut blows up. And when your gut blows up, you end up with a mechanical gut. Don't end up with a mechanical gut. Get Direct TV today and save a bundle! lol

I wish I could fly

(this one is asking for troubble)

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowcrest 3/30/2012, 3:34 am

Granted you take off on your first flight, you have no control over your flight yet so you slam into a building doing 80 M.P.H.
needless to say "ouch" doesn't cover it

I wish I was a Genius "not the figure of speech genius ether"

shadowcrest
shadowcrest
The Incorruptible
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/31/2012, 7:31 am

Granted but your brain becomes corrupt with so much over accumulation that your brain starts to expand. The skull refuses to expand so your brain starts to come out from your ear holes and nostrils. You finnaly recive help but you end up in a mental instatute chewing on your own toung from the shock of your now pudding-like brain.

I wish I could have super-strength

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowcrest 3/31/2012, 12:53 pm

Granted you hit a wall out of anger making it collapse on top of you killing you instantly... R.I.P.

I wish I could find a spaceship just by digging in my backyard and then start an epic adventure through out the universe....and I have already thought of several corruptions for this one XD
shadowcrest
shadowcrest
The Incorruptible
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalias 4/12/2012, 10:42 pm

Granted, but you get lost in deep space.

I wish IZaroSleepI would post more often.
Zalias
Zalias
Governor-General

Governor-General

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowcrest 4/13/2012, 8:15 am

Granted the F.B.I. are suspicios of him, so when he starts posting more often they investigate the site..... Extremly confused by some of our topics they have read they close the site down beliving all our posts have hiden messeges in them and go about the next 5 years trying to dicipher them, only to give up and move on to another case, Years later a cold case detective will come a pone the case look at our conversation and laugh his head off at the stupidity of the people who started the case, as he will relise that our pointless conversations that seem to have no meaning what so ever are in fact what they seem and not some secret messege in need of decoding

I wish I had the money that atak did then I would NOT spend it on S4....at all......EVER....... and I would not be an arrogant egocentric prick that thinks he is god just because he is awesome at playing a stupide game even though his skill is mainly do to his non stop cash shoping.......I bet you Alaplay gets most of there profite each year from him.....no no....he is there christmas bonuse ROFL .......no offence........bigist contridiction EVER....

Atak's unoffical Slogen, .........ok, ok I wont put that down.....might be going to fare.......ish.......still tempted.....XD

I can't belive I rememberd about Atak...... usualy I forget......he must have really annoyed me.......Congrats Atak you are now one of the honorary few that can annoy me that much.....(there are like 3 people ....well now 4) my list for people that tick me off still remains at 1 though Razz no its not you Atak....someone I actualy know in RL
shadowcrest
shadowcrest
The Incorruptible
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum