Whats this I wonder?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whats this I wonder?

Post  shadowcrest on 12/31/2013, 7:49 am

Hummm, I think this beginning has promise, but what shale happen next I wonder?

Its raining, but as I look up, I put my hand out and discover not rain; but blood. I look around me and see nothing, but destruction and mayhem. Body's litter the floor all around me. All looks bleak and lifeless; when off to my right I see movement. With faint hope deep in my heart I rush over. The movement I saw before was that of a young girl, not but of 7 years. She is covered in blood and barley clings to life. Then she looks up at me with those eyes, those horrible staring eyes. I try to look away, but I can't. She opens her mouth to speak, "why did you do this to us?" she whisper. I swallow and speak, "what are you saying?" I breath, "you mean I did this?" She looks at me with sorrowful eyes, suddenly shifting before my very eyes; from child to adult. "No child." she says, her voice echoing forth. " not yet." she says. "What you see is what could be, the future is not set in stone." she pauses for a moment, then smiles at me. "There is still time child; you may yet prevent this." I look at her unable to speak, yet she answers my unspoken question. "You must find it child, find it for us all.", " Find what?" I ask, but she only smiles at me.  

Last edited by shadowcrest on 7/23/2016, 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Long overdue revisions)

shadowcrest
The Incorruptible
Brigadier General

The IncorruptibleBrigadier General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top