Vizard Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emergency Broadcasting System Mk II

3 posters

Go down

Emergency Broadcasting System Mk II Empty Emergency Broadcasting System Mk II

Post  DEOHEM 1/23/2013, 2:24 pm

*Chzerrrk*

This is Corporal Deohem, calling for emergency reinforcements from the battlefield of Vizard Rebirth. I repeat, I am in need of back up urgently! Please respond if you are receiving this message. Over.

Hello?! This is Deohem... again... just calling on the radio, you know, again. Please, respond if you can hear me. In desperate need of reinforcements! Send someone... anyone!

Day 15. I'm running low on food. I don't know how much longer I'll last out here. This place is completely abandoned; there's no civilization in sight. Urgently requesting help! Anyone?!

Day 23. This radio's almost dead. I've been talking to my new friend, Peter, to keep me company. I don't think he's real though... I wonder if I'll starve to death before I go insane? Maybe I'm already insane. Maybe this radio's already ran out of juice. I won't stop calling for help, but I'm starting to lose hope... If you can hear me, please respond! Or send me a sign! It's so lonely over here...

Last edited by DEOHEM on 1/25/2013, 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
DEOHEM
DEOHEM
Corporal Sand

Corporal Sand

https://www.youtube.com/user/NormanJaydenPwns

Back to top Go down

Emergency Broadcasting System Mk II Empty Re: Emergency Broadcasting System Mk II

Post  DEOHEM 1/24/2013, 8:56 am

Day 24.

Greetings, Dr Radio. There's nothing but sand all around me, stretching out all the way to the horizon. I don't even remember which way I came to get lost here - one minute I'm stuck in the middle of the Vizard Rebirth battlefield and the next I'm over here. Peter went out to look for food last night and he hasn't come back since. I think I'll make up a new friend to replace him. Let's see... Walter? No, that sounds too much like water. I really need water.

I don't want to die of dehydration. I'd rather dig down, through all this sand, all the way to the centre of the Earth and be submerged in lava. I expect that would be nice and quick, if you don't count the amount of time it would take to dig all that way. I wish this was Minecraft. Then it wouldn't really take too long. I'd have to punch through stone, though, since there's no wood around here to make a pickaxe.

Maybe, when Peter comes back, I'll send him out to find some trees for me tomorrow. Then I'll get Walter to make a shovel and dig down through the sand until he gets down to stone. Maybe he could dig through that for me too with a wooden pickaxe. I don't really feel like playing Minecraft right now. Does that sound okay with you, Walter? Good. I didn't want to call you Walter, Walter, but I guess I'll have to because you won't listen to me otherwise, will you? Hah, yeah. You're right, Walter, that's enough for today. You go off and find Peter, okay? Alright. This is Corporal... What was my name again? Oh, yes, that's right. Thanks for reminding me, Walt.

This is Corporal Sand, signing off.
DEOHEM
DEOHEM
Corporal Sand

Corporal Sand

Back to top Go down

Emergency Broadcasting System Mk II Empty Re: Emergency Broadcasting System Mk II

Post  DEOHEM 1/25/2013, 5:33 am

Day 25.

Peter is dead. Walter found him hanging from a dead tree not far from here. I don't know where he got the rope for the noose from, but I guess that's not important. No, idiot! If he found rope somewhere, maybe that means civilization is nearby! Hmm. Maybe you're right. Of course I'm right. But what if they're long gone by now and they just left a rope behind? Don't be like that! We need to stay positive! Yeah, you're right, me. Walter, get your things. We're moving out. Stop whining. Jeez. You're like a baby, you know that? Waaaah, waaaah, Corporal Sand won't give me any food or water so I'm dying, waaaah! Grow up. We both know I'm the priority here. I'm the one that has to survive. You? Pah! Who cares about you?

Man.

It's kind of ironic, when you think about it. I sent Peter out to find a tree and that's exactly what he did.

Walter is kind of annoying. He might need to be replaced soon.
DEOHEM
DEOHEM
Corporal Sand

Corporal Sand

Back to top Go down

Post  DEOHEM 1/26/2013, 10:18 am

Day 26.

We've managed to find a small, abandoned town. The place is a wreck, but it has a few shacks that are still intact, so I've decided to settle here for now. I set up camp in the best looking shack here, but even this one still has holes in the roof. The most important thing, though, is that THERE'S A BUNCHA FREAKIN' FOOD HERE! Finally! Something goes my way! I don't know why, and I don't really care why, but it looks like the people who used to be here left in a hurry. They left a lot of supplies behind: water, food, blankets, you name it. Ohhhhh, ugh, shut up, Walter. Just shut your mouth for one second, would you? It's just an expression. There's obviously not a TV here.

Do me a favour and go look around, see if we missed anything. Yes, now.

Good, he's gone. I'm going to have to do something about him.

You know what he does? Do you know what Walter does? He bugs me. He bugs me like a selfish little parasite about freaking food and water and I can't think straight because as soon as I sit down to think he's suddenly there, his pudgy face right in front of mine and before I know it his voice comes screeching into my head and shreds up what I'm trying to think about into tiny little pieces and instead all that's echoing and reverberating around my damn head is, 'Sandy, you got any water for me?' NO! No, I don't have any water for YOU. Why, why on Earth would I let you gulp it down, let you WASTE our precious resources, let you drink it on down, GLUG after noisy GLUG, to your heart's content into your big, fat belly, you annoying little cockroach?!

I think my gun's still working. Still has a few bullets in there. I'll show him what Sandy does to his enemies.
DEOHEM
DEOHEM
Corporal Sand

Corporal Sand

Back to top Go down

Post  DEOHEM 1/27/2013, 7:50 am

Day 27.

Now, I'm all alone. Am I really already beginning to miss Walter? I suppose it was nice to have someone to vent my frustrations out on, someone who wouldn't fight back, someone who made me smile as I threw insult after insult at him while he just stared meekly back. That... that coward! How could he leave me like this?!

Yesterday, I went out looking for him, looked over this whole little pathetic village, or town, whatever. It's not really anything but a ruin now, anyway. Walter's gone. I had my gun at the ready and everything. How satisfying it would have been to pelt a few bullets into him, but no, he has to deprive me of even that! That idiot can't do anything right.

I still have some of my tracking skills, but there's a fierce wind out there that never seems to stop, constantly blowing sand right into your face no matter which way you turn. Try walking backwards, look straight down, look up, whatever, no matter what there's gonna be a bunch of that damn sand thrust right into your face. Any sign of him is probably already long gone.

Being all alone, I got a little desperate. Tried using my gun. Didn't work. It's full of sand. SAND. SAND.
DEOHEM
DEOHEM
Corporal Sand

Corporal Sand

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalias 1/27/2013, 8:35 pm

What is going on? I'm surprised that you've been so busy. If you really wanted to contact me, you should have tried to email me or leaving a message on AnimePrism. I'll use this site more often again. I was just adjusting to my new classes and sorting a few things out. Oh I have a new message...
Zalias
Zalias
Governor-General

Governor-General

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Zalias

Back to top Go down

Post  DEOHEM 1/27/2013, 9:35 pm

Could it be?! Reinforcements have finally arrived! Too bad I couldn't stay sane long enough... oh well. Being Corporal Sand isn't so bad.

I've just been kind of bored and had too much time on my hands. Shadow's still MIA from the site. I mean, you sometimes disappear from time to time (so I'm getting used to it by now) but Shadow's normally around here. Or... he used to be... Sad
DEOHEM
DEOHEM
Corporal Sand

Corporal Sand

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalias 1/27/2013, 9:44 pm

Shadow spends all of his time on Skype now. He's actually the person who wanted to make the Minecraft server. If I ever find time, I should make the header look better.

I understand being bored. That happens to me a lot. You know, I haven't heard from my girlfriend in a week and we don't Skype anymore. I'm feeling lonely.
Zalias
Zalias
Governor-General

Governor-General

Back to top Go down

Post  DEOHEM 1/28/2013, 8:25 am

Well, thanks for replying and being in the chat yesterday. I think I just needed to talk with someone a little.
DEOHEM
DEOHEM
Corporal Sand

Corporal Sand

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalias 1/28/2013, 12:35 pm

I'm here now if you want to talk. You know, we really should setup up a time.
Zalias
Zalias
Governor-General

Governor-General

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowcrest 2/24/2013, 8:52 pm

Great story man!!

yes, I LIVE!! Razz
shadowcrest
shadowcrest
The Incorruptible
Brigadier General

The IncorruptibleBrigadier General

Location : Land of fiends, fools, and frauds. (otherwise known as america)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down