Exerpts from Shadows Book

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Exerpts from Shadows Book

Post  shadowcrest on 5/7/2012, 8:28 pm

yes, she had not been thought how to speak using that method though that's why...also...do you really think it would be that easy to learn to use your mind and not your mouth to speak to other people, directing your thoughts and sometimes your feelings directly to there brain?.....I think that would take a wile to figure out

Opening my eyes the first thing I notice is that I am no longer in the Dojo, I am now on a tall mountain surrounded by cloud's. Before me is a bronze dragon standing majestically, looking old and wise he inclines his massive head towards me, " Greetings young one." he says, " I have awaited your arrival for some time now, and have come to teach you to fly let us begin." I blink at him " wait." I say "isn't this just a memory?" The dragon cocks his head at me then speaks again. " Yes and no young one." he says. " what is that supposed to mean?" I ask. " I am a spirit communicating to you through this memory of the past, " he says. " Though my body is long gone my spirit is strong, and so before I died I promised I would teach the next generation of out kind" I blink at him. "So your a spirit within a memory." I say " That is correct young one, you catch on quickly." the bronze dragon says "So what do I call you?" I ask " Names are unimportant." said the Bronze Dragon. " But if you must just call me Old One, that will do, now let us get started with your training" says Old One, and so for the next few days he teaches me to fly, dodge, and attack in midair. At first it seemed strange that I was taking all this in so quickly; memorizing it just as soon as I had heard it. Soon it came to feel natural as if it was the normalest thing in the world. Finally on the fifth day he could teach me no more of flight. "You must go now young one." Old One said. " Before you go though I must warn you, tell Selquin the Lithrale are awakening from there slumber; he will understand what it means." I nod my head to him "I will" I say "Thank you Young one, that puts my mind at ease, if only for a moment." he says "now close your eyes, and when you open them again you will once again find yourself in the dojo." I start to close my eyes, " Oh, and one more thing, beware of a man with eyes that of gold where they should be white." "Gold eyes?" I say questioningly with my eyes still closed. "yes Syn gold eyes, for he will try to kill you." The Old One says simply. "What!!" I exclaim opening my eyes wide, but the dragon is no longer there. Instead I find my self back in the dojo, with Selquin and Lilly standing in front of me looking worried and slightly confused (well Lilly is anyways Selquin just looks mildly annoyed as usual. "what are you yelling about?" Lilly asks worried, but before I can explain I hear the old one faintly in my head, " Be weary child The golden eyed one may try to kill you, but he is not your doom nay he is your salvation" I scrunch my eyes together confused,"If he's trying to kill me how is he my salvation?" I think to myself, I bring my attention back to the dojo to find Selquin looking at me with questioning eyes (and slit annoyance as usual). "Well." I say, " that was wearied.

Last edited by shadowcrest on 8/6/2012, 4:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

shadowcrest
The Incorruptible
Brigadier General

The IncorruptibleBrigadier General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalias on 5/7/2012, 10:22 pm

I haven't read the rest yet. I just wanted to say that it makes it sound like he wasn't going to teach her how to speak using that method.

But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven." ~ Matthew 10:32-33
Zalias
Governor-General

Governor-General

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Zalias

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowcrest on 5/8/2012, 7:36 am

he wasn't she was supposed to figure it out heself.......I can go back and change it though if you wan't....actually now that I look at it...your right they don't add up with each other...... Thank You for your feed back Zalias!!

ok I wen't back and fixed that entry....ish.......I might go back and edit some more later...... no the changes are not major and dont mess with the overall story so fare...so you don't HAVE to go back and re-read it....which is why I did it like that since I know I would be annoyed if I had to go backwards in a book

To keep random people from reading my book I have made it so guests can not see this section only members can see this section and I moved this topic here.

you know I just realized this is the first time in around a year or so since I last used the admin panel......

shadowcrest
The Incorruptible
Brigadier General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalias on 5/20/2012, 9:32 am

I think you could spend some more time explaining what the dojo looks like. Other than that, it's good.

But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven." ~ Matthew 10:32-33
Zalias
Governor-General

Governor-General

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Zalias

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowcrest on 5/20/2012, 1:15 pm

great I will look into that!!.....right after I google olde style dojo's....

shadowcrest
The Incorruptible
Brigadier General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowcrest on 6/19/2012, 8:54 am

I need to pick this back up.....once I find the pages that I wrote the next part on that is.....you know what.... I'm just going to make it up again instead of finding those damn pages XD be a lot faster

"This is grave news indeed", says Selquin. "If what you say is true then we don't have much time." Selquin turns around and starts to walk out the door at a brisk pace, nearly runing into a teenage boy that had just started to enter the doujo. Selquin looks up annoyed, and his eyes immediately widen. Standing before us is a teenage boy with long silver hair and eyes as red as amber's, his skin is on the pale side as if he doesn't get out much. I look at Selquin and I see... fear in his eyes? "Come now" says the boy "Is that any way to great an old friend?"  "You don't exactly inspire joy Gemarea." hisses Selquin. I look at the boy confused. "um, Who is he Selquin?" Selquin turns to me as does the boy who's eye's widen at the sight at me, then he smiles. "He" Selquin says with dislike  "is Gemarea and he has a bad habit of showing up just before disaster strikes." Gemarea frowns, "Come now Selquin bad things don't happen EVERY time you see me." Selquin stairs at him, "Just about.", Selquin says with venom, "Oh are you still mad about last time?" Gemarea says "That happened nearly two thousand years ago, you haven't gotten over it yet? now Selquin looks furious, "It happend a thousand years ago and mad is an understatement" Selquin says gritting his teeth. "Oh come now Selquin it wasn't that bad." "Not that bad!!!" Selquin yells, " You woke a Clan of Vampires that had been sleeping for century's, who would have might I add gone on that way for decades to come!!" Selquin takes a breath and continues. "As if that wasn't enough five hundred years later, you start a war with the Werewolves!!" "Now hold on Selquin." Salon cuts in, "That wasn't me that was Dalina that did that and it was an accident." "Its always an accident with you!!!" says Selquin "Well your in luck" Gemarea says "I'm only here to deliver a message." Selquin blinks "Oh no." he breaths. Salon just stands there suddenly looking very grave. "Well what are you waiting for?" says Selquin, "You may want to sit down for this one Selquin." says Gemarea "It has to do with the Lithrale." Selquin, turns to me suddenly looking pale, then he turns back to Salon. "I believe I already know what your about to tell me, but go on." says Selquin. "Know it already?" says Gemarea "Now that's not fun at all." He says annoyed. "Wow they have so much in common." I think to myself. "So you know whats coming then." says Gemarea. "Then I will take my leave."  "Well meet again soon young Draco." With that he vanishes in a cloud of black smoke. "Oh great, we get to see him again." Selquin says annoyed

To be Continued
Update!!

Last edited by shadowcrest on 8/9/2014, 3:42 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Story Fixes)

shadowcrest
The Incorruptible
Brigadier General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowcrest on 8/9/2014, 3:45 am

I find it intriguing that I just now came back to this and edited all the book entries thus far and noticed that I left this in August of 2012... what a coincidence Its August again!!  lol!

And with this post I not only resurrect this dead thread, but also this dead forum!!

BEHOLD MY AWESOME POWERS OF RESURRECTION!! cheers 

shadowcrest
The Incorruptible
Brigadier General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DEOHEM on 8/9/2014, 4:13 am

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man resurrections are so kewl

I can't sleep. Hey, is this  ANIME!!! new?

DEOHEM
Corporal Sand

Corporal Sand

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/NormanJaydenPwns

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowcrest on 8/9/2014, 4:23 am

No its 2 hours old... (your not the only one that can't sleep)... Its 5:22 AM and I've yet to go to bed!!  Sleep bounce

OH your talking about the emoticon... no.... we've had that.... I added that one a LONG time ago.... like three years ago...

shadowcrest
The Incorruptible
Brigadier General

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top